“We liked it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Moon Under Water

Moon Under Water
Ranked #18 of 893 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Indian, Bar, International, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Orleans, Louisiana
“We liked it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

First time eating here. The four of us sat on the veranda and had dinner. Fish & chips was very good. Would highly recommend it. It is a happening place. Can be crowded at times.

Miami
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ate here on a Saturday night following a full day at the wonderful Dali museum. It was a bit hard to find and parking was very tricky even at 6:30 p.m. as there is only street parking (metered) and it was all taken so we had to park about 10 minutes walk away. The restaurant is very noisy inside so be warned. We had 7 in our group and two of us had curry, two fish and chips, and three had Shepherd's Pie. I am British so somewhat knowledgeable on the food concerned! It took well over 45 minutes for us to get our food after we ordered so that's quite a long time. Everyone said the Shepherd's Pie was bland and could have used a little more seasoning. The fish and chips were good and portion size good. My house curry (specialty) had a great amount of shrimp, the naan bread was warm and fluffy etc., but the sauce which I had ordered medium spicy was very mild and very bland. My friend had the saag special and liked it. The waitress, an older lady, was not terribly attentive but I've had worse. Had to ask for refills of water etc., repeatedly. I was somewhat disappointed after reading all the great reviews on TA.

• Visited July 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great waterfront spot with wide selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a great and very popular place on the St. Pete waterfront. Menu is extensive featuring foods of "the empire", including curries and other exotica, but also makes a great hamburger and traditional sandwiches and main courses. Highly recommend for ambience, food, and service.

Lake Mary, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DELISH!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stumbled into this restaurant after visiting a museum in downtown St. Pete. We were pleasantly surprised! The service and food was great. I ordered fish and chips and it was by far the best I've ever had! It was not greasy at all and the fish was very fresh. Will be going back whenever we are in the area again.

• Visited July 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“REALLY Suprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Thought it would be easy to eat bar food, we found it to be the best food we had on the trip. Shepherds Pie was the absolute best I have had since Grandma's. The Curry was good also... Great prices, great views, AWSOME food.

1 Thank Chuck M