“Crowd is lively...”
Review of Moon Under Water

Moon Under Water
Ranked #17 of 899 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Indian, Bar, International, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mason, Ohio
“Crowd is lively...”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We enjoyed sitting outside and watching horse drawn carriages and all the people bustle by. Crowd was fun. Service was not what it should have been nor was the food. We were very disappointed with the service. Sloooooowwwww.

• Visited January 2013

Zurich, Switzerland
“Disgusting burgers”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were a party of three and all of us had burgers. The meat had a weird taste and the location itself was not really clean. To be avoided

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gridouille_76
Seminole, FL
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Good place to eat with reasonable prices. The place is a little small but the service is good and the food delicious.

Visited September 2012
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Slow slow service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Ventured downtown to try out something different. Was told the wait was 30 minutes but outside seating was immediate. The sun had just gone down and it wasn't terribly cold yet so we sat outside. It was very windy, but the building and umbrellas were stopping it pretty well. It took 7 minutes for a waitress to come take our drink order. It took another 8 minutes for her to come back and bring them, but she said the bar was very busy so she would bring my beer next trip. This took at least another 3 minutes. I ordered a bowl of soup thankfully because I was starting to get cold. After 30 minutes of sitting I was really wishing I had gotten a hot beverage, or at least not a cold beer. I wasn't even going to touch that ice water. The warmth from the soup was wearing off, my boyfriend walked the 2 blocks back to the car to get spare jackets we thankfully had in there. We were sure the food would be out by the time he came back. We were wrong. As the food finally comes out it looks wonderful. I had the salmon, grilled, with caper sauce. It tasted great, but it was overcooked slightly, made it too chewy. The caper sauce was really good and I squeezed the lemon into it and dunked everything including the vegetables. My boyfriend had a plain cheeseburger, asked for medium and it came out medium well. Not that big of a deal but he has to have everything medium or heartburn sets in. His dish came with fries, 12 to be exact. I cannot review the atmosphere of the interior of course and after dinner we just wanted to get out of there. Thank gosh for a $5 coupon I printed from the website. I really wish I could give this restaurant a good review because I want to support local business, but the service was just too bad and the food couldn't make up for it. It wasn't even prime dinnertime yet.

• Visited December 2012
Toronto
“As a Pub not as a Restaurant”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This review is based on it being a pub. We did not eat here. The atmosphere was strange and the decor forced into being "pubby". I guess because I'm from Europe the British pub that was recently built but made to look a lot older than it is just doesn't really work in my opinion.

Visited December 2012