“Great Diner”

Dining options: Breakfast
Wisconsin
“Great Diner”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very old fashioned type diner. Reminded me of places I went with my parents and grandparents in the 70's. Food was good, service was fun and personable, and portion sizes were huge. I had the meatloaf and my mom had the open face roast beef. We both loved it, but couldn't possibly finish. LEFTOVERS!!!!! Yep, it's even good the second time around. Fantastic milkshakes as well. Fancy? No. Just good old fashioned, tasty diner food. Loved it.

• Visited June 2013

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a neighborhood institution”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

this place has been around forever.Our family all love it. Breakfasts are great, and so are lunches. Dinner tends to be crowded.

Visited September 2012
florida
“Munch"s has the best breakfast around. Very good service. Great food. Its a must to visit. We will be back.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Munch"s has the best breakfast around. Very good service. Great food. Its a must to visit. We will be back. We try the places Guy from DDD goes to and so far we have not been disappointed. The homemade Sausage is just Great.

• Visited July 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“For the die heart Dinner Dump and Dives watchers”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place is made it - from the visit here From Guy and the TV show. Ok its a quirkey place. The food is ok Not the cleanest place in the world. Go to say you went. But i live right around the corner and I will drive the extra 5 miles to get better food.

Visited April 2013
Concord, North Carolina
“Munch Burger is the BEST burger ever!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I lived in St Pete from 1987 to 2004 and I've got to say I've never had a burger anywhere that compares to a Munch Burger. My kids loved them! My Daughter is a Chef in CA & she says she'd rather eat a Munch Burger any day over a gourmet burger. The breakfast menu is phenomenal if you enjoy a Southern country breakfast. Try the sausage gravy! I'm living in NC now & planning a trip to St Pete in September. I will take my Grandkids to Munch's.

• Visited August 2012