“Mediocre food, good service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Mesa

Red Mesa
Ranked #10 of 894 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Of Mexican origin, fused with flavors and favorites from Latin American, Tex-Mex & Caribbean kitchens. A St. Pete landmark, known all over for inspired dining at its best, garnering numerous awards and kudos, most proud of our personal service.
Clearwater, Florida
“Mediocre food, good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our waiter was polite, took our orders accurately and served us quickly. For lunch, I ordered the wild mushroom quesadilla and my date ordered the chicken burrito. The flavor of the quesadillas was good, but the filling was on the meager side and the presentation garnish was chopped cabbage. My date told me that the burrito was all right but she would not order it again. I tasted it and would rate it as Taco Bell quality.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Wonderful Roast Pork Verde”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

When I go to a mexican restaurant for the first time I usually try the Chile Verde, if they serve it. And the Roast Pork Verdi that I had at Red Mesa is excellent! I look forward to going back to try the rest of the menu.

I was seated quickly and the food came out in a flash. The staff is very friendly and efficient.

• Visited March 2013
Seminole, Florida, United States
“All six of us loved our lunch!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's rare when six people can have lunch at a restaurant and everyone gives it a 10! Two friends that had been here before wanted us to try it. Warm greeting by hostess, excellent service, but most of all, incredibly delicious food. We enjoyed their salsa and guacamole, and the Sangria. One friend's favorite is the roasted pork sandwich, another the wild mushroom quesadilla, I had Shrimp Mojo De Ajo that had wonderful flavors and my vegetarian daughter liked the Black Beans and Sedona Caesar salad.

The owners advised in March they are adding more vegetarian choices: Tofu tacos, Potato tacos, veg enchiladas and rellenos!!! Cannot wait to return, this is a don't miss.

• Visited February 2013
Chicago, IL
“Awesome Patio. Oh right... and food too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

So delicious for lunch that we decided to go back for dinner. Great outdoor patio area, nice staff and delicious food. Try the oyster taco's... you won't be disappointed. Great beverages as well.... highly recommend though to spring for the hand crafted margaritas vs the "on tap" house margaritas. Night n' day difference..

Visited February 2013
“mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

red mesa is one the best places for southwestern dining the food is great and the staff is wonderful

Visited January 2013