“Consistent!”

Red Mesa Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 938 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Of Mexican origin, fused with flavors and favorites from Latin American & Caribbean kitchens. From street food to alta cocina, a St. Pete landmark, known all over for inspired dining at its best, garnering numerous awards and kudos and most proud of our personal service.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Just go! You won't be dissatisfied! It's that simple! The Cantina, in Downtown St. Pete is great too. Maybe a little more atmosphere, food is better on 4 th street location.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had not been to this restaurant in over five years, for I moved away from the St. Pete area.
I have since moved back. I took a "foodie friend" to dinner for her birthday. I hoped and prayed that the food quality and service was as good as I remember. I hoped and prayed that the restaurant had not fallen prey to all the other short cuts that other restaurants have taken since the Great Recession. I really wanted to impress my "foodie friend".
Thank God, our Red Mesa experience exceeded my expectations. The quality of the food, the presentation and the service was not just great, but greater than I remembered. We drove from Sarasota to St. Petersburg (one hour drive) for this meal. It was well worth it and we will be back again.
Signed,
"Two Foodies"

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Very nice Mexican restaurant. Not the best Mexican food I've ever had though but decent. Food was out very quickly. Good drink specials.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Tasty beverages, great appetizers, and filling meals, I love the fresh salsa and chips. The atmosphere in what appears to be a historic building is awesome. definitely coming back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is wonderful. The service is great. Nice outdoor garden type atmosphere. It can get a bit loud if they have a band. It is one of our favorite restaurants.