“" Not Good"”
Review of Sweet!

Sweet!
Ranked #18 of 19 Bakeries in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, African
Description: Sweet! Is a unique cupcake bar specializing in freshly-made cupcakes, desserts and special events catering. Choose from an array of cake flavors, icings and toppings at our fun cupcake bar. Having a celebration? We host birthday parties in our shop, and cater special events such as showers, bar and bat mitzvahs, and weddings. Sweet offers many flavors of cake, icing and toppings to create a custom cupcake for $3.50. Cake flavors include vanilla, chocolate, red velvet, carrot and white chocolate. Customers can smear on vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, cream cheese or lime icing and add sprinkles or topping such as Oreo cookies, coconut, Pop Rocks or chocolate-covered pretzels. There are also gluten-free cupcakes and icings. See you soon, Jeannette Cando XOXO Sweet Classes! Discover the fun of making cupcakes! Decorating cupcakes is easy with a quick icing of smooth butter cream, topped with colorful sprinkles, or detailed with beautiful flowers. The 6 decorated cupcakes will be all yours to enjoy. Each student is provided an apron, chef hat and all materials. The instructor will guide the students step-by-step so they become master cupcake makers.
atl
“" Not Good"”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

While visiting the St.Pete area, my daughter introduced me to sweet. She raved about the cupcake. I was not impressed. I had a chocolate cupcake. The cupcake was stale and dry. The customer service was ok. Yes, Publix does make a better cupcake.

• Visited March 2014

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SWEET cupcakes”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

These cupcakes are delicious. The tiramisu and the dulce de leche are outstanding! Get half a dozen and try a bunch of different flavors. It's worth it! If you have a sweet tooth, Sweet! is for you.

• Visited October 2013
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Outstanding Cupcakes”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had excellent service when I went to pick up my cupcakes that I ordered with my Living Social voucher. The owner was polite and the store was setup very professional. I will keep coming back as a repeat customer. They even have a decorate your own cupcake bar that I have never seen before in my life. Awesome cakes as well.

• Visited October 2013
Pinellas Park, Florida
“not very good”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The owner and the son of this business were very rude when I went in to use the goupon I had purchased. They acted as I was an inconvenience by being there. I felt extremely uncomfortable. I received my dozen cupcakes but I'm not sure if I was given stale cupcakes because I was using a groupon or that's the way they are. Definitely nothing special. The cake was rather dry and a heap of extremely sweet frosting, They did look pretty though. I sure wouldn't want to have paid full price for these. Publix Bakery would be a better choice.

• Visited March 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“LOVE the frosting!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

They have a great selection of cupcakes. I have tried the Boston Cream Pie, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Red Velvet. They were all great, but the frostings were to die for.
Easy shop to find, with plenty of parking in back.

• Visited February 2013