$167
$169
$157
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$95
$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$128
$99
$144
$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

1,585 results
All reviewsfront porchcoffee shoproom restaurantcraft beerpool barwood floorsgreat bardowntown stcharming hotelgreat boutiqueking suitechain hotelst petebeautiful poolbottled waterbreakfast buffetan older hotel
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Wec could not always avoid staying at chain hotels during our Florida round trip but were always looking out for those places they call "boutique", and found more than anticipated. The Hollander clearly ranks at the top overall. Granted, rooms are smaller than average and bathrooms even more so, but no issue for a one night stay, and the place's flair more than makes up for that small inconvenience. Lobby merges with the Tap Room, 21 flavors of beer on tap, and a large porch invites you outside (smoking allowed ;-). Fridge in the room in case you need to keep something cooled, parking included - only breakfast goes extra. But then room price is low enough to let everyone afford what they like (we only had acup each of very good coffee). If I should come back to St Pete I will definitely stay nowhere else!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went to St. Pete for Rays/Red Sox 5/15-5/16. Looked for a hotel close to Tropicana field, and this place came up on orbitz. Called within 30 min of arriving to town and Nick was more than helpfull with taking my reservation. Check in was a breeze and up to the room we went. The room was extremely clean and inviting. Was thouroughly impressed with every aspect of this property. The whole staff we encountered (Nick, Will, Cassie, Rosalie and i believe the male bartender was named Chris??) were very helpful and friendly. They even let me use their check in desk computer to print my Rays tickets we had purchased that day. How cool is that! Free shuttle to the games and a great beer/liquor selection in the lounge. Thanks everyone, I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

We Thank you for staying with us and we are very Happy you enjoyed your stay.
Please let us know when you are ready to come back and we will take care of you.

Thanks, Nick

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed here for a night based completely on Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. Quirky and unique property within walking distance to all the sights we wanted to check out. Loved the beer selection and the laid back vibe at The Tap room. Service was SLOW but friendly for dinner and breakfast- food was good though. We had a wonderful gold cart tour by a super knowledgeable driver who really knew all about the area and gave us great recommendations. Only negatives would be the slightly sketchy parking situation and the smell of cigarette smoke on the floor of our room.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the Great review, I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us. The Golf cart is a fun and easy way to get around the downtown area. We are a NON smoking hotel, and I do apologize for someone sneaking a CIG in their room. I have already talked with the housekeepers to let me know immediately of any smoke smell in the halls or rooms. Thank you so much for staying with us, We look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely, Nick

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've always stayed at the bigger chain hotels, but the photos of this place made me really want to try it. It was great. The staff was extremely helpful, the rooms clean and comfortable, and the restaurant was good. There was no iron in the room, but I didn't really need it. I bet if I'd asked at the front desk they could've provided me with one. I absolutely look forward to my next visit to The Hollander, it will be my preferred hotel from here on.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during our visit to St. Pete and Tampa. This is an absolute great hotel. Great atmosphere and very Nice staff. The tap room is a great inhouse restaurant and beer bar! The only downside was the bed (it was uneven, maybe it was broken, we reported it and the staff would look into it). In my opinion the hotel should loose the "breakfast" and refer their guest to "Brew D Licious" coffee house. They have great coffee (beats Starbucks) and fresh muffins. All you need to start your day!

• Stayed: May 2013