$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$67
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$87
$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$144
$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

1,584 results
All reviewsfront porchcoffee shoproom restaurantcraft beerpool barwood floorsgreat bardowntown stcharming hotelgreat boutiqueking suitechain hotelst petebeautiful poolbottled waterbreakfast buffetan older hotel
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We recently went to the Hollander Hotel. It is such a unique place dating back to the 1930's. So much fun to stay a place that has history and character. The hotel is amazing I will tell my friends from out of state to stay there. It is close to downtown and the Pier.

The room was very clean and inviting. The whole facility was well maintained.

I really enjoyed meeting the manager Will, he really took an interest in us to make sure we had everything we needed and enjoyed our stay. Michelle was our waitress for breakfast she was awesome so friendly.

We really had a great time. Thank you to The Hollander Hotel and staff for everything.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

It was Great having you stay with us, And you being so close, we look forward to seeing you back soon..

Thanks, Nick

Reviewed May 9, 2013

During our trip in the southern US we also stopped at Tampa Bay and we were very happy that we chose for St. Petersburg. It is a lovely city with a special friendly atmosphere. This atmosphere radiated also in the Hollander hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. When you enter the hotel you will get amazed by the decoration and of course the Tap House, where they have 21 beers on draught. If you love beer, you are in the right place.
The rooms are perfect, equipped with a convenience that you need.
And in the weekend you can also enjoy a great breakfast.
We could not find any negative point to mention about this place. It is just perfect.
You come to the right place in the perfect town.

1  Thank SlowTrippery
Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed at The Hollander for two nights and it was a good deal for the area price-wise. I interacted with three of the concierge staff and they were incredibly friendly and helpful with recommendations. The hotel is older but the rooms are clean and the layout is fun (my floor had a common area with couches, TV, and board games). The bar on the main floor draws a fun crowd but not too loud (they close at midnight) and the outdoor covered porch area is nice with couches for hanging out. I didn't rent a car so it was important that I was centrally located and The Hollander is within walking distance of restaurants, bars, etc. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelerATL_13
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I usually prefer to stay in a hotel that is not a "big name" so I always do a little research when I travel as to what those hidden little hotel treasures are. This one was just that. The Hollander was remodeled, so everything is kind of old, but it is aesthetically pleasing from top to bottom. The staff was fantastic and accommodating and everyone made us feel at home. Since it was our first time in St. Pete, we asked when we checked in what there was to do around the area. The gentlemen was very informative and gave us multiple options of places to go. We opted to go walk around the town for a bit, then we came back and had a cocktail at the bar. The bar staff was very nice. We even overheard some folks sitting at the bar say that it was a "locals" place, which is right up my alley. We went to the room, freshened up and had dinner in the Hotel restaurant as well. The food was good, although the service was not that great. Overall we had a wonderful experience an I would definitely stay again and recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Dana C