$177
$166
$148
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$87
$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$163
$144
$117
1,583 results
All reviewsfront porchcoffee shoproom restaurantcraft beerpool barwood floorsgreat bardowntown stcharming hotelgreat boutiqueking suitechain hotelst petebeautiful poolbottled waterbreakfast buffetan older hotel
Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed at The Hollander for two nights and it was a good deal for the area price-wise. I interacted with three of the concierge staff and they were incredibly friendly and helpful with recommendations. The hotel is older but the rooms are clean and the layout is fun (my floor had a common area with couches, TV, and board games). The bar on the main floor draws a fun crowd but not too loud (they close at midnight) and the outdoor covered porch area is nice with couches for hanging out. I didn't rent a car so it was important that I was centrally located and The Hollander is within walking distance of restaurants, bars, etc. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelerATL_13
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I usually prefer to stay in a hotel that is not a "big name" so I always do a little research when I travel as to what those hidden little hotel treasures are. This one was just that. The Hollander was remodeled, so everything is kind of old, but it is aesthetically pleasing from top to bottom. The staff was fantastic and accommodating and everyone made us feel at home. Since it was our first time in St. Pete, we asked when we checked in what there was to do around the area. The gentlemen was very informative and gave us multiple options of places to go. We opted to go walk around the town for a bit, then we came back and had a cocktail at the bar. The bar staff was very nice. We even overheard some folks sitting at the bar say that it was a "locals" place, which is right up my alley. We went to the room, freshened up and had dinner in the Hotel restaurant as well. The food was good, although the service was not that great. Overall we had a wonderful experience an I would definitely stay again and recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Dana C
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Did some research on local hotels after my 'usual' hotel was booked for the night and read up on the value of the Hollander. Not knowing anything about the place I can say I was pleasantly surprised by the stay. Pretty good location for reaching downtown, easy to find, and great lobby. Love the tap room and the fact that most of the guests appeared to be 'younger' couples as opposed to either families, 'kids', or 'old folks'. Room was great, clean and in order and the 3rd floor room had no issues with noise. Elevator is small and slow but easily avoided with the stairs. Enjoyed my stay and cost is even less than my 'usual' location so I will def try again next time.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay and it just keeps getting better. There is so much to offer; from the great food at the restaurant, the selection of beer and cocktails at the on-site bar, to the ghost tour the manager Nick, who is fabulous by the way, took us on. The location itself is perfect and easy to find which is great after a long drive. It's 15 minutes from the beach at Treasure Island and is a straight shot down Central. Forget about the larger hotel chains. No one else delivers like the Hollander. Personalised service, original 1930's decor, spacious rooms, and live entertainment that varies each night. Definitely a must see!

• Stayed: April 2013