Hollander Hotel
$157
$141
$71
1,515 results
All reviewsfront porchcoffee shoproom restaurantcraft beerpool barwood floorsgreat bardowntown stcharming hotelking suitegreat boutiquechain hotelst petebeautiful poolbottled waterbreakfast buffetfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed in St. Petersburg and at the Hollander Hotel for five days. The Hollander is located downtown and served us well. And the price was right.

However, the toilet leaked for the entire time we were there. AND the guy who had the room above us sounded like he was wrestling cattle every morning.

When it was time for us to move on, I looked under the bed to see if we were forgetting anything. It was scary under the bed. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a year. Gross!!!!

Room Tip: Check the room out and look under the bed (if you dare). And watch out for the leaky toilet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you're looking for a relaxing, comfortable, and convenient place to stay while in St. Petersburg, you can't do any better than the Hollander Hotel. Staff is super friendly, rooms are spacious, and the lobby/bar/restaurant/ area is fantastic. Best part, the downtown area is only a short walk away and they have a golf cart that can bring you around to wherever you want to go. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I adore this hotel! You get the charm from the 1930's in modern day. The room was spacious and accommodating to our needs. My favorite part is the beautiful veranda! The staff was was genuinely nice, from check in meeting Will with his southern charm to meeting the GM Nick. I seen Nick several times during my stay, he was always refreshing and accommodating. The guy never forgot my name. Oddly enough, it was the same with the rest of the locals that visited the Tap, always up for convo with me. Quite impressed. I will be returning very soon!

• Stayed: April 2013
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for the Great review, It was our Pleasure to welcome you into our Hotel. We are very happy that you had a good time here in St Pete, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Nick and his staff were very friendly and accommodating. I was in town for the St Anthony's Triathlon, so a good night's sleep before the race was important to me. I got that, and more. The room was clean, and nicely decorated. I was in 119, on the 1st floor, close the the lobby, but it was perfectly quiet in my room. The Lobby was fun and funky. I ate at the restaurant twice, and it was excellent both times. I noticed a brunch on Sunday morning after I checked out, which I didn't have, but it looked great. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

We really enjoyed having you and your group stay with us and we look forward to seeing you all back soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed at the charming Hollander with several couples for the St. Anthony's Triathlon and we are so glad we did! The service couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The restaurant had great service, good food and a beer list that my beer-snob friends really appreciated. We will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: April 2013