“WOW Chicken salad wrap”

Dining options: Late Night
Largo, Florida
“WOW Chicken salad wrap”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Ordered delivery from Foodnow , The Chicken salad wrap was great , the Grouper sandwich as well , A california roll too (just pack in a smaller container) , everything tasted fresh and look clean , will order again, Thanks

• Visited March 2013

St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Great place to sit outside and enjoy drink and food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We usually go here for lunch. Have tried many different menu items and they are all great. Especially the slider trio! Comfy outdoor lounge seating to enjoy the view of St. Pete.

Visited February 2013
New Jersey
“Excellent all-around experience”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Was looking for a place for lunch and stumbled upon The Kitchen. They had outdoor seating available an $5 mimosas and Bloody Marys so it seemed like a good idea. The drinks were great, the food was delicious and the service was wonderful. I would absolutely go back.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Mixed Meal”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My Sweetie and I visited The Kitchen on a Saturday evening for dinner. It was a beautiful night so we decided to sit outside and enjoy the perfect weather. The outdoor seating is perfect for downtown St. Petersburg, and one of the things we enjoyed the most.

We ordered Mojito's, which were perfectly blended, then the Lobster Fritters appetizer. They were really delicious. I ordered the Salmon entree from the menu and my Sweetie decided to try the Kobe Fish special. I was a disappointed with my dish. Although the salmon was properly prepared, overall the plate lacked seasoning, and the sauce under the salmon and roasted vegetables had a sharp unpleasant taste to it. The salmon was served on a rice cake that had no taste, but the veggies were nicely roasted. So mixed feelings on my entree.

The Kobe was great. That dish was a much larger portion than my entree, but the black beans were under seasoned and on the dry side, which were in contrast to the nicely prepared yellow rice. Really, though, the only down side of that dish was the beans were not up to expectations.

Then on to dessert, Triple Chocolate, which was chocolate cake topped with a raspberry chocolate drizzle and a serving of chocolate ice cream. Very disappointing. The ice cream was good, not great, but the cake was a real miss. The raspberry drizzle did nothing to improve the dish. I finished my meal with a perfectly blended black coffee, which I really enjoyed.

The service was pretty good and there were enough enjoyable elements to our meal that we will visit The Kitchen again and give it another chance.

• Visited December 2012