“Surfy fast casual mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dunedin, Florida
“Surfy fast casual mex”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Surfy decor, friendly staff, fast casual mex.

Burrito lunch special - spicy chicken, black beans, + 3 toppings (I chose lettuce, onion/cilantro mix, pico de gallo) for $5 - not a huge burrito but enough for lunch. Got it 'pressed' which made it similar to a Taco Bell griller and a little easier to eat.

• Visited June 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Delish!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great place to eat late night. The tacos were overflowing with goodness and the salsa had just the right kick.

Visited June 2014
Ocklawaha, Florida, United States
“Cold and bland...”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Probably the worst tex-mex I've had. Food was not up to temperature and very, very bland. Rice was dry, beans were pretty flavorless. Chips were good, but it's hard to mess up chips. Next time, I'll just go to chipotle.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Dried rice burrito”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I hate not having nice things to say but my experience last night was less than stellar when it comes to food.

I had a chicken burrito bowl and a tortilla on the side. I kept biting in to what felt that little pebbles. I thought maybe the chicken was a little burnt. It turned out that it was the rice. It was like someone put dried rice on a grill, cooked it, and then put it in a burrito. Rice is supposed to be fluffy and soft. This rice made me feel like my teeth were cracking in half.

Not cool, Burrito Border, not cool.

Thankfully, the restaurant was clean and the service was nice. We were even offered a drink while we waited for another guest. I only have to complain about the pebble rice.

• Visited June 2014
New Hartford, New York
“Always good!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Always good and fresh and can't beat $1 taco Tuesdays! Can't say much more than that, fresh great food at great prices. We go quite often.

Visited March 2014