WINNER WONDERLAND

Britannia Arms
Ranked #79 of 872 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: British and traditional American Style cuisine, along with a cozy pub feel, with 6 rotating taps and 10 taps mix with imports and domestics. We also carry wine and a selection of bottled beer.
North Carolina
“Not a typical pub decor but....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

ok, so I used to live in Ireland and have had my fair share of fish and chips, but I have to say, this may be the best piece of fried cod I've ever had. Super friendly neighborhood pub- the other customers at the bar were as friendly as the British owners. I ended up here by accident, and it turned out to be a great find. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank flcracker18

Gulfport, Florida, United States
“Quite Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I also enjoy the fish and chips, though everything I have eaten there has been good.Big portions and always delicious.The staff, from the owner on down, helps to make the experience an even better time.I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good meal!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Patric S
Florida
“Great fish and chips! Huge servings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't know why it took us so long to go to the Britannia Arms - it's right down the street for our home. I guess it's because I've never craved British food but we finally stopped there for lunch to give it a try. I will be back! The fish sandwich (get the haddock, not cod) was so good, I wanted to eat it all. But I couldn't because the piece was HUGE!!! I took half of it home. The sandwich bun was really soft and tasty too. I normally don't eat the bread (low card diet) but it was worth every carb calorie. Service was fast and friendly and waitress let me sample several beers on tap till i found one I liked. Will go back again and again.

Visited April 2013
5 Thank cmonteFlorida
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband had the Fish and Chips and I had the Chicken and Vegetable Pie. The food was hot,
fresh and very tasty. We also had some Fried Mushrooms, as appetizers, which were scrumptious. They have many types of beers and some ciders. Enjoyed the beer, food and atmosphere. Owners are very pleasant and obviously take pride in their restauraunt/pub. We have gone there twice and have enjoyed it both times.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rosin E
Treasure Island
“Great Fish and Chips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

The owner of Britannia Arms was the owner of the long closed Pints and Pastimes in St. Pete Beach. He still has the expertise to prepare great British fare. Fish and Chips there are my favorite. I would recommend this place for a night at a good pub with good food. Lots of different types of beer too.

• Visited December 2012