“What an amazing find”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Never tried Vietnamese food until now. It will become my favorite spot when in St. Pete's. Service was fantastic. Our server recommended the specialty sandwich with double meat (can opt out of double) with an egg on top or in our case on bottom. It was by far the most unusual, delicious sandwich I have ever tried. We liked them so much we ordered two to take home to our husbands and they in turn loved them. There was so much on that menu that I would like to try, everything coming out to the tables looked so fresh, so good. Glad we found this gem.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

St Petersburg has a bad reputation as far as good food goes, but La V is excellent! I have been there twice for lunch and shared my entree with my lunch-mates both times. We haven't had anything that wasn't delicious. La V Vermicelli Bowl and the Beef Short Ribs Rice Dish are two favorites. The great service is also worth mentioning!

Central Ave is a neat part of town but it gets busy at lunch time. By 1:00, parking spots are nearly impossible to find... so if you can, eat early!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

First timer, the spring rolls(both the shrimp and pork)were VERY good...it's a must try if you are in the area!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had never been to a Vietnamese restaurant before, so this was an adventure for us. The service was excellent and friendly with helpful advice on ordering. We enjoyed everything and will return to try more dishes.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place lists being open until 10pm. I worked in the hospitality industry for 12 years. Being open until 10 to me means serving until 10. I called to place an order at 9:30 pm and they refused to let me order saying the kitchen closes at 9:30 so they can clean up and go home. It was the manager that said this. Lost our business!!

1  Thank Alex R