“The best pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love their pizza , however I did a take out order for 2 large and 1 medium pizza. The bill was over $75.00! So it is expensive, but good for dinner for 4!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

we were staying in one of the beach hotels and were in need of some pizza. we called the front desk and asked for suggestions and they mentioned this place. because we were in the sun alll day, we didnt want to go out and instead, wanted the pizza delivered. we ordered a hawaiian pizza and was told it would take about 45 min but it took only about 30 min to get to the room. the only reason this pizza didn't get 5 stars is because the crust was too thin. i prefer thin crust pizza but the toppings were sliding off. if you love thin thin crust, then you will love this pizza!

1  Thank wildhoney1214
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I like my pizza thin and extra crispy and they do a good job. Their small salad feeds 3 to 4 people no problem. The prices are very reasonable. I haven't tried anything else.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I ordered chicken piccata to go and I was really looking forward to family recipe cooking. It was horrible. At 15.95 I expected more. I think they should listen to these reviews and hire a new chef. Obviously grandma isn't in the kitchen whipping up family traditions. I know it's a tourist trap, but I am a local and like other locals, we know where to return...and where not to.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

As a person of Italian background and after reading some of the reviews of this place I had high expectations. Boy was I disappointed.

My wife and I may be a glutton for punishment so we a second trip to this restaurant after having a poor meal the first time.

To me this is not real Italian food but rather what some Americans think Italian food is like. On the first visit I ordered a veal dish. What I got was not real veal but something more like Swiss steak turned into veal. Very poor quality. Plus, canned mushrooms were used in the dish. The next time I tried a pasta dish. The dish was dripping in horrible tomato sauce. I never realized pasta could taste so bland. If you like loads of bland tomato sauce you might like their pasta. However, to me any resemblance to real Italian food and what was served here was a coincidence.

I ordered a bottle of wine. The waiter we had brought a bottle of opened wine to the table and poured two glasses without asking us to taste it. I told him that I liked red wine at room temperature - not chilled - and sent the wine back. He appeared to be shocked that we did not like chilled wine. But then again, a couple next to us put ice cubes in their red wine.

This is one place I will not visit again.