“Good Sonnys”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2012

You know what you get at Sonny- reasonable barbecue food at reasonable prices. Some are better than others. Nothing to complain abut here- service fine and food good- had the ribs, brisket, chicken, beans, all good.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This Sonny's has some very good food selections and the price is really good for what you want. The service has always been good as we've been there several times. When we travel to the St. Pete area we are sure to add this to the list of places to eat at.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We've been to Sonny's at this location a number of times. The prices are very reasonable, the food is always good & the portions are very generous. This time was no different. What was different this time was the service. The service has always been very good but this time not so much. One of my pet peeves when dining out is getting my entree before I'm finished my appetizer. The entree sits there getting cold while I rush to finish the appetizer. Unfortunately this is becoming a regular occurence in this day & age. No such problem at Sonny's. The waitress brought the appetizer & entree out at the exact same time! I gave her the "Are you kidding me " look & she started stammering & blamed it on the kitchen. I ended up sending the entree back until I finished the appetizer. I gave a 4 star review because the food was good & the service has always been very good in the past. I will go back to Sonny's, but if it happens again it will be the last time.