“Another good meal”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stopped here on our way home from the airport after a trip wanting just a good spaghetti dinner. We had it and good wine and great service. We were late arriving and wandered if our food would be fresh - it was very fresh even our crisp salads.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Gigi's on 4th has some really good meals. I love the St. Tropez, Saltimboca and just recently tried their crispy wings which are amazing! The service is always great. The best thing is that they also deliver. They bring bread to the table and I have noticed two different types. One is soaking in garlic and butter the other is just right. The only thing that I am not a fan of is the karaoke style entertainment. The lady has a good voice and all but the music is the same each time I am in there and it is just her with her synthesizer. They have speakers throughout the restaurant to pipe the music through so there really isn't getting away from it either. But, the entertainment won't keep me away. The food is good so I will keep coming back.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We wanted Italian and decided to try a new place for us. Gigi's was a good choice. Service was wonderful. Our salads were crisp, fresh, and tasty -- not weighed down with dressing. Our pastas with sauce were delicious and the price was right.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We go there every Wednesday for half-off bottles of wine and Thursdays because we live Wednesdays so much!! They have our 3-4 tables ready for us! Misty does a great job on Thursdays with Karoake! Alot of fun and we've made it a "Cheers" in our own way!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you like wings and want to give their Blue Ridge Bourbon style a whirl...I would highly recommend them! PERIOD. Chef Tim will be more than happy to tell you about them. The thin crust pizzas are well made... as with any restaurant you either get great service or NOT. Just take note of your servers name as this can also make or break your dining experience. It isn't just the taste/quality of your food, but the service as well. In this case (We won't name, names) but there is some improvement here. If your looking for a cozy place with some great food choices...I rate it a B+.