“Good sub”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #475 of 930 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Much better than Subway, but more expensive too . Have the large soda mixer, so you can mix whatever you want. Because all subs are steamed, expect things to take longer

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We have been driving past this place for years and just never stopped to check them out. This time we were hungry and in the area so dropped in and am I glad we did. Great subs and both of us got the large so we basically had lunch AND dinner! I liked the hook & ladder and my wife got the smoked brisket. Excellent! We'll be back.

1  Thank MrMichaelFlorida
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My daughter picked up lunch from Firehouse Subs for us when I was visiting St. Petersburg - Wow! I like a good East Coast style sub like what I remember when I was growing up. This place fills the bill. The Hot Italian and Hook and Ladder were delicious. I want to try more of the offerings on the menu. My only regret is that they don't have a place as yet in the Dayton Ohio area - Hint?

1  Thank librarian73