“Great Food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The owners of this restaurant are terrific. The Chef is great. Very interesting menu. Best Fish and Chips in the area!

Visited November 2012

Tampa FL
“Food fantastic, service borderline”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I brought my daughter here for a birthday dinner; the food descriptions in various reviews kept this restaurant high on my list even as I pursued other possibilities. It was a good choice, because everything we ordered was delicious.
There were a few problems with service: the chef and waiter and availability of certain entrees.
I did not feel especially welcome here, and got the impression that the staff would rather be napping than serving customers. The table was not properly set in preparation for incoming customers-- no silverware, no glasses for water.( We were never asked if we wanted water).
Most alcoholic drinks were unavailable because apparently sake is used in most and the restaurant had run out of sake. I would like to visit this restaurant because of the excellent food and to see if we had chosen the Queenshead on one of its not-so-good service days.

• Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A Fantastic Favorite for pints, food and FUN!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Modern and interesting space, loads of comfort artful finishes and delicious European beers on draft. Paul and Darren bring such a friendly fun spirit to the Historic Kenwood District. They make EVERYONE feel welcome. Menu is seasonal. Fish & Chips with vinegar reduction is a Thursday special for a $10. It's a plate of mouthwatering goodness but their generous hospitality and fun spirit make Queenshead a truly unique experience. LOVE U GUYS!!! <3
Also, you can bring your dog if you both are well behaved and sit on the patio.

• Visited April 2013
“Go for the food!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

What a find if you like fish and chips! The portion of fish was very large, the chips were fresh, it includes minted peas and a malt vinegar glaze . I doused my chips in vinegar and I was in heaven. The sticky toffee pudding was yummy too. My husband felt the portion of his entree was small ( I forget what he had) but mine was very large.
The atmosphere is very Euro and you can sit indoors or in their outside patio. Some nights they have music and other special activities.

Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great food, cool ambiance”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food here is just fantastically different and interesting and delightful. We ate here for the first time in the fall and I had a delicious pumpkin risotto. They change the menu seasonally but it's always a treat! The people who work there are fun and helpful. I love the interior but outdoors there is a fire pit and patio and very lounge-y cabanas that make you feel more like you're in Miami than St Pete! It's a fun place with great food. What's not to love?

• Visited May 2012