“I love the food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #120 of 828 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: British, Vegetarian, Gastropub, Gluten Free, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
St. Petersburg, Florida
“I love the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has really good food! I'm British so I'm always trying to find fish & chips and the Queensland actually has good fish & chips the best I've had since I have lived in Florida . The atmosphere is fun lots of outdoor seating .

Tierra Verde, Florida
“Queenshead is a great place to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

They have a very nice atmosphere at Queenshead. You can dine in or outside on the wonderful patio area on a cabana with pillows or with a group of friends around a table. I love the shepards pie. My partner is not a fan of fried food, however he has ordered the fish and chips several times and claims the best he's ever had. They have a vast selection of beer and wine. The owners and staff are friendly and welcoming. During the winter season at night on the patio area are firepits with roaring fires.

• Visited March 2013
Orlando
“limited menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

quirky place, good wine selection but I guess English food is just not my thing. Seems to appeal to the GLTG crowd. Service was good. Fish and chips ok. One big piece of fish and not many chips.

Visited February 2013
USA
“Good food and nice ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Good menu and delicious food. I had baked haddock with an interesting salsa sauce, and my friend had a wonderful meat hotpot. The chef is clearly innovative in his creations and cares about his customers. He left the kitchen and came to our table to discuss a particular salad dressing my friend wanted. The ambiance inside is pleasant and like a fancy pub. There are also plenty of tables outside in the garden area and around a fire pit, which was lit when we entered. We were there on a Saturday night and there was live music outside. The place must be very popular for brunch on weekends because several of the items on the menu and all the desserts had sold out during the day and were not available to us on the evening we visited the restaurant. The servers were really, really nice--very friendly and helpful. Reasonable prices. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
St. Petersburg Florida
“My Favorite restaurant in St Pete!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Love the Fish and chips, love the fantastic soups. I enjoy challenging my preconceptions of what some of their more unique menu descriptions will actually taste. The front patio and lounges are a great way to relax on a cool evening. Atmosphere is fun, funky, quirky and a little odd, like the owners Darren and Paul. Definitely check it out, just wish they had full liquor.

• Visited December 2012