“Great Kayak trip! ”

St Petersburg Paddle Board Tour
Ranked #2 of 88 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Doo's Amazing Tours is the only premier mobile tour company that offers a variety of amazing tours at low everyday prices from Segways, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, and more. We are a local mobile tour company that brings the tour to you. So if you’re new to the area or have lived here for many years and you’re open to an amazing adventure or just want to meet a new friend give me a call sometime. We offer the best tours at the lowest prices.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our 14 year old on the kayak trip - it exceeded our high expectations. Great nature experience- We had a very small group ( just one other person) and only saw one other person the whole time we were out. But we saw outstanding wildlife: bunches of birds, significant numbers of manatee sitings, a ray, and hundreds of tiny fiddler crabs and spider crabs. The scenery was beautiful and peaceful, and our guides were outstanding! A great time was had by all. Highly recommend.
Tip- highly recommend taking the early morning tours ( ours was 8:00) to see the most wildlife.

All reviews
"great teacher"
in 6 reviews
"segway tour of st"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"took pictures"
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Reviewed May 22, 2018

will recommend her to anybody. considers the people's level before preceding. this is the 2nd time we went sagwaying with her, and will recommend her to anybody.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I was so impressed and happy at the end of our two hour paddle boarding tour with Jackie and Buck, I would totally recommend trying it. It was my first time on a paddle board and there was no pressure to hurry or push myself too hard. The tour was lovely and I learned a whole bunch of new science facts. I really liked that Jackie took pictures of us too, it made it easier to just have fun. We had hoped to see some dolphins or manatees but we weren't so lucky. It wasn't for lack of trying though; nature's just cool like that. I did really enjoy seeing the bird island and learning all about the different species. I will definitely try the Weeki Wachi paddle boarding trip next :)