“A MUST DOO!!!”

Doo's Amazing Tours
Ranked #4 of 91 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Doo's Amazing Tours is the only premier mobile tour company that offers a variety of amazing tours at low everyday prices from Segways, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, and more. We are a local mobile tour company that brings the tour to you. So if you’re new to the area or have lived here for many years and you’re open to an amazing adventure or just want to meet a new friend give me a call sometime. We offer the best tours at the lowest prices.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I did Doo's segway tour in January with my husband and parents. None of us had ever been on a segway. My husband and I are fairly fit and my parents are in their late 60's and not quite as active, so we weren't sure how all four of us would take to these funny looking things, but we all loved the experience!! Doo's instructions were great and made it so easy. It was one of the funnest things we did on our entire vacation (that also included Disney, the beach, swimming with Manatees and Stingways, a Billy Joel concert, a one week cruise, and a trip through the Florida Keys), so lots to compete with and definitely held up against all these other things. I would to Doo's segway tour again in a heartbeat!!!! Thank you Doo!!!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"training session"
"great teacher"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"petersburg area"
"saw dolphins"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I am a local and my family and I really enjoyed this tour. The weather was perfect and our host, Doo, did an amazing job teaching everyone how to ride theses segways in just a few minutes. I would definitely recommend this to tourists and locals alike who are looking to spend some time doing cool things with the family and creating great memories. I have told friends and family about this tour and I plan on giving out some certificates as great gifts in the future. Thanks for the amazing time.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Four us us bought a groupon to try the segway tour of St. Pete. Doo was very friendly & gave a great crash course on learning how to operate the segway safely before the tour. She made sure we were all comfortable in using them prior to the tour. We were given helmets and an ear piece so we could hear Doo speak about the history and places we were seeing on the tour. Our one hour tour started near the Vinoy, went by the Mahaffy, the Dali, to the airport, pier and along the parks near the bay. It was a great time! We will do this again for sure!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Absolutrely brilliant, got the voucher off groupon for $17 each, suprised how easy it was to operate, definetely go do one of there other tours next year. Our host was great and informative, just great fun. GO !