“Better than Disney/Universal or SeaWorld”

Doo's Amazing Tours
Ranked #4 of 91 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Doo's Amazing Tours is the only premier mobile tour company that offers a variety of amazing tours at low everyday prices from Segways, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, and more. We are a local mobile tour company that brings the tour to you. So if you’re new to the area or have lived here for many years and you’re open to an amazing adventure or just want to meet a new friend give me a call sometime. We offer the best tours at the lowest prices.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My family voted to try a Segway tour over going to a major Florida attraction & would vote the same way all over again. St Petersburg, Fl is a beautiful town, rich with history and culture. Doo gave excellent instructions, making us all segway -safe and the 2hour tour, rich with information about the area, only cost $45!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"training session"
"great teacher"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"petersburg area"
"saw dolphins"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We started out our visit to St. Pete with Doo's historic segway tour. Great way to get the lay of the land. Tony, our guide was really fun, helpful and provided us with lots of great stories about St Pete's historic characters and events. We enjoyed it so much that we spent our last day of our vacation doing a paddle board spring river tour with him. I admit that I was apprehensive about the paddle board versus my capabilities but Tony was such a patient and supportive instructor that I was comfortable and up and running in no time. This really was as advertised, "AMAZING"! The river water is so clear that you feel like you are snorkeling with the fish rather looking at them from the surface. The quiet, beautiful Florida Flora and Fauna was magical. We even were paid a visit by a manatee family. They came right up to my board a swam along side. This was definitely the highlight of our trip. I highly recommend Doo's amazing tours

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The owner comes to you with the Segways. The hour trip was extremely fun. Alissa makes sure we were safe at all times. We received earphones so that we can hear all about the city and the information she provides. This is one of the best ways of entertainment to explore downtown St. Petersburg.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Tony, our guide, led three beginner kayakers on a two hour tour of the mangrove forests and their estuaries outside of St Pete, FL. He was knowledgeable about the area's wildlife and history, and set a good pace which challenged us without exhausting any of our group. We kept moving almost all the time at a good pace, with lots of chances for questions and opportunities for Tony to point out interesting and unusual features. My favorites were the mangrove crabs and the fantastic trees themselves.

On this tour we saw our first wild dolphins, and many birds including Sandhill cranes and more herons and osprey than I could count. I only wish we'd had time for the natural spring river tour. But I will make time for that on my next trip! I can not recommend Doo's highly enough.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I took the one hour tour in St Pete and had a great time. This was our 6th Segway tour (1st with Doo's) and it was the best yet. I really like the headsets that allow us to hear about the city as we went along. Other tours make frequent stops to talk about highlights.

Doo provided good training to those new to Segways and gave everyone time to get comfortable. She has good knowledge of the area and makes it very interesting.

If you been wanting to try a Segway, you may as well start out with the best and Doo's Amazing Tours.