“Doo's Tours are fun and informative”

Doo's Amazing Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$40.00*
and up
Boyd Hill Nature Preserve Bike Tour from St Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Doo's Amazing Tours is the only premier mobile tour company that offers a variety of amazing tours at low everyday prices from Segways, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, and more. We are a local mobile tour company that brings the tour to you. So if you’re new to the area or have lived here for many years and you’re open to an amazing adventure or just want to meet a new friend give me a call sometime. We offer the lowest price tours everyday and we love our customers so much that we will give repeat customers discounts! We offer group rates, bundle packages and gift cards. We are the only company in the area with state of the art communication head sets and we glide along on I2 2012 model Segways.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tampa, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Doo's Tours are fun and informative”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I took the one hour tour in St Pete and had a great time. This was our 6th Segway tour (1st with Doo's) and it was the best yet. I really like the headsets that allow us to hear about the city as we went along. Other tours make frequent stops to talk about highlights.

Doo provided good training to those new to Segways and gave everyone time to get comfortable. She has good knowledge of the area and makes it very interesting.

If you been wanting to try a Segway, you may as well start out with the best and Doo's Amazing Tours.

Granna, Sweden
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend did the 1 hour Segway tour, it was nice, professional and fun! Would definitely go there again!

Granna, Sweden
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Friendly, professional and a blast!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had a good time and enjoyed every second of our one hour Segway tour in st Pete. Only me and my girlfriend there which kept it personal. Everything was well prepared and thought through. Nice thing with the earphones so we could hear what the tour guide had to say and also the rock music in the back ground. We are coming back next year.

1 Thank Artillerycaptain
“Awesome way to tour St Pete's.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

First off Tony our guide. Thank you Tony for a awesome tour. Love how you give us ear phones to hear you talk. Helped keep me calm while being nervous getting on the Segway. Once the tour started I looked back at my Senior parents riding and laughing I knew it was so smart to do the tour. Since my folks can't walk very far. What a great invention. Worth every penny. Next time it's the Two hour tour for us when we come back to Florida.

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Segway tour”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had great fun on this tour from the initial briefing and familiarisation with the Segway right through to the end where we could have a run around on our own. There was just the two of us on the tour but nothing was left out. Doo was great at getting you confident with the Segway and her enthusiasm was infectious. A must do tour. We are aged 50 and 69 and found it no problem. Learn lots about the area as well as a chance to try Segways.

Visited September 2013