“Bad buisness”

Milano's
Cuisines: Italian
“Bad buisness”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a stromboli and calzone it came to us burned! So we spoke to the owner Max he said he would give us a discount on our next order. So we ordered the same thing and he sends it to us under cooked. We called right back and explained this to him that we don't want to get sick from under cooked food. He then told my fiance that she is an unhappy person and we had to jump through hoops to get our food replaced! I'm still wating for my order to get here and see if they can finally get my order right! Well the driver came back with yet again another under cooked order he even verified that it was bad so we called Max back and he got rude with me and Hung up on me and then my fiance called back and he told her she doesn't know how to tell if the food is cooked or not She told him we'll finish cooking it in the microwave and if we get sick he'll be hearing from our lawyer and he said he don't care and Hung up on her! BAD BUISNESS!!!