“Average”

Ranked #164 of 908 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Average”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am completely puzzled that the fried chicken strips are their main item but lack flavor. I had the grilled chicken breast which was tasty and tender but nothing memorable. The taste of the food at PDQ makes Chic Fila look like Divine Gods. Wishing them well as the parking lot has some detrimental issues.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank simsadw

Newark, Delaware
“They live up to their name”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very quick service through the drive thru. The young lady who took my order was very pleasant and thanked me for my custom. I had the chicken strips meal with honey mustard dipping sauce. The food was hot, well prepared and delicious. It has become my go to restaurant when I am in need of a fast (very) food fix. Much better than the large chain restaurants found on the same street.

• Visited February 2013
Gulf Beaches, Florida
“Fast and Fresh”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have eaten several times in the last few months and have never been disappointed. The salads are fresh and loaded. The sandwiches are fantastic, my new favorite is the fried turkey breast. Shakes are thick. Fries are great. This location has a good selection of fresh brewed tea and a coke freestyle machine. If you are looking for fast food with a little flair PDQ has it it.

• Visited December 2012
“Refreshing new restaurant!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Our family had 2 crispy chicken salads - one with garlic ranch and one with honey mustard and a chicken strips basket. The salads were super fresh with crisp lettuce, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, and cucumbers complemented by the best chicken strips!!!

Great homemade dipping sauces! Everyone loved the sweet hot sauce (buffalo with mango?) and the buffalo blue.

Only a few menu choices but what they have is excellent. If you want chicken - GO HERE!!!

Priced like a fast food restaurant but provides an atmosphere like a great sit down restaurant. Love the hand washing station immediately inside the door! Great idea!!!

Food was ready before we finished getting our drinks. Kids liked the 'freestyle' coke machine (100+ flavors) and I enjoyed the fresh brewed green tea (Joffrey's).

Dessert??? Yes please! Yummy hand spun strawberry shake and, like others said ... GET THE APPLES AND TOFFEE DIP!!! So yummy and only $2!!!

We will be back - maybe even tomorrow!!! :)

st pete
“VERY PLEASED”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stopped there on a whim one Sunday afternoon. I thought it was a bbq place because of the smell of sweet smoke in the parking lot. The place was new and immaculate. The service was very friendly and I couldn't believe how fast we got our order. I didn't even have a chance to get our drinks and sit down. The menu is limited to chicken but the tenders were really delicious. The home cut fries were awesome. My wife's salad was large and very good. I'd like to see more of these in our area.

• Visited January 2013