“Pretty Good!”

Cuisines: Sushi
St Pete FL
“Pretty Good!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were happy with our sushi rolls and the price...we will be back! Nice little modern sushi joint thats right by baywalk. Stop in!

Visited May 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Where has this been all my life”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

So I will start off by saying i'm not a sushi snob, so if you are, you may feel differently but i think this place is wonderful. I love sushi and want to eat it pretty much always. Before i found this place i would either have to go sit down and eat sushi (which can be an expensive experience and not very quick) or i would just grab it at publix (which may seem questionable to some). But now I've found the chipotle of sushi. It's awesome concept, choose your own adventure sushi, and pretty well delivered upon. I cant say this is THE best sushi of my life, but i can say i liked their sushi and i will go back and get more often.

Visited May 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Fun Production Line Sushi!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Definitely not high class sushi, but it was fun and well worth the visit. The sushi is made on a production line similar to one at Subway. The rolls are made quickly and very tidily with the aid of machines for pressing rice and slicing (I need some of these...). There are rolls designed for you, or you can customize your own. I am vegetarian and veggie sushi is rarely given much thought. I often only see the three same variations, often without the perks other westernized rolls have. But this place allowed me to design my own, sauces and all. We chose a sweet potato and custom veggie roll. Both were good, but I favored the sweet potato. These rolls are set in a paper bowl similar to what you might see onion rings in. After receiving, you can go to a condiment station for soy sauce, wasabi, gari. It's a cultural fusion, fast food experience. The restaurant setting was sterile looking with lots of cement and metal. Could have used a little more to look at, but I liked it. The employees were friendly and talkative. The prices were reasonable. If we are in the area again, we might return.

• Visited May 2013
Harleston, United Kingdom
“fast food style ambiance with made to order sushi”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Fast food style ambiance with made to order sushi. Read the sign on the wall as you arrive and decide what you would like in you sushi which are then made in front of you. We added some soup, beans ,dumplings and green tea and enjoyed an excellent dinner before going to the cinema .

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Refuser
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“subway of sushi”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

It really is the subway restaurants of sushi. It was average, good, reasonably priced sushi. If you are looking for average but good sushi that is made to order and quick, this is your place. Decor is minimalist.

Visited March 2013