“It doesn't get any better than this!”
Review of Toscana Pizza Pasta And More - CLOSED

Toscana Pizza Pasta And More
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We found this restaurant by luck, but it is a gem! We have eating there for about 3 months and have nothing but good things to say!! Food is comforting and delicious! We are treated like family when we dine. Our favorite items are Tocana Pizza, (consistently fantastic), Fish sandwich, Calzone, Pasta Faggioli and Chicken soup, (both made from scratch), and Stromboli (another personal favorite). I have to admit I have never ordered anything here that I did not like.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Boy, you can't judge this book by its cover. This Italian restaurant on a non-descript street housed in an old Pizza Hut looking building has terrific food. I had linguine with clam sauce. The clams were small and very tender and sweet and perfectly spiced. It was super delicious. My mother had the special eggplant dish with sausage and a side of spaghetti. She loved it. The portions were very large. The salads were fine, nothing special except very fresh with nice romaine lettuce. No iceberg here. Oh, and they brought us hot bread - rolls and a very fresh, delicious focacia with olive oil and herb dipping sauce. None of this sounds particularly special, but it was all very nicely done. If I lived near there (and not 500 miles away) this would be a favorite family place.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am a local. There are a few good places for authentic Italian food here in St. Petersburg but NONE better than Toscana's! Everything that I have tried on the menu is excellent. If you are particular about veal, this is your new favorite place. Nico is a Master at Italian cuisine at every level. From Pizza & Stromboli to Lobster Ravioli, Toscana's does it BEST!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm a frequent "Flyer" at Toscana. Not sure what is best, the food or the people.
My favorite is the Stromboli!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Although it doesn't look like much from the outside, and the location on 62nd Ave N just west of MLK is a bit off the beaten track, don't let the looks and location fool you! I've been here approx. 10 times in the past 9 months and it has always been excellent. I am confident that this is the best italian food in St Petersburg! Not only is the quality of the food terrific, but the owners and staff treat you like friends, and each hearty meal is at least 2 meals in one. Save half the food for leftovers so that you have room for the delicious homemade Tiramisu! I've brought people from other countries here and we all agree that it is fantastic - you will not be disappointed.