WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best little Italian restaurant in St Pete”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Although it doesn't look like much from the outside, and the location on 62nd Ave N just west of MLK is a bit off the beaten track, don't let the looks and location fool you! I've been here approx. 10 times in the past 9 months and it has always been excellent. I am confident that this is the best italian food in St Petersburg! Not only is the quality of the food terrific, but the owners and staff treat you like friends, and each hearty meal is at least 2 meals in one. Save half the food for leftovers so that you have room for the delicious homemade Tiramisu! I've brought people from other countries here and we all agree that it is fantastic - you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

A good friend referred me to this restaurant. I was lucky enough to meet the owners, a lovely couple. I ordered one of the really affordable lunch specials. It was difficult to choose. I settled on a lemon-chicken pasta. I can't remember the name of the dish.

The special came with soup or salad and I went with the hearty Pasta Faggioli soup. Afterwards came the chicken with linguine. Portion was large and it was tasty.

I would definitely come back and recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Tenafly, New Jersey
“Great home made Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

It was not easy for us, first timers in St. Pete, to find the place (if you use GPS please make sure to look for 1050 62nd ave N, not NE. We went there together with our 3 very selective kids and at the end of the meal we all looked like Garefield the cat - full and satisfied. Great selection of Pizza - whole or by the slice, great pastas with simple tasty sauces, The chicken marsalla was a great choice, so were the meatballs. The service was courteous and friendly and the kids loved the TVs which were a great way to pass the waiting time. For dessert we went for the Tiramisu which was the best we ever tried in the US and the ice cream made the kids very happy. We are here for a short visit but chances are high we will return to Toscana Pizza Pasta and more nevetheless.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best italian food in st pete :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here since they opened last year. Their pizza is deff new york italian style, my parents love the egg plant rollatini, their wings are great, pasta is amazing every time (sisters favorite voka sauce) you get what you pay for by far the service is excellent they treat everyone like family. I don't have one complain about them neither does the rest of my family. It is by far the BEST ITALIAN PLACE IN ST.PETERSBURG

1 Thank Elephantt20
“Best Italian restaurant in Pinellas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Do not know what JStewartFl is talking about. The lasagna & the manicotti both have ricotta chz. I've had a couple of parties that I have gotten catering from Toscanas, including the lasagna & everyone wanted to know where it was from because it was so delicious! I have also never thought that the bread tasted frozen, especially since if you go in early enough, you can see him making the bread in the back. My family has been coming here since February & we will continue to eat there at least once a week.

1 Thank Saqita1217