“Great way to see St Pete and have some fun”

St. Petersburg Segway Tours
Ranked #9 of 82 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 hours of being a kid again!!! Take a segway tour with us and discover how beautiful downtown St. Petersburg really is. Ride through some of St. Pete's's most popular destinations with an experienced guide. Tour stops include The Pier, The new Salvador Dali museum, the storied Vinoy Park Hotel, as well as some secret views of our town that will surprise even the locals. It's a great way to show off your town to visitors and guarantee huge smiles & adrenaline rushes for everyone who joins us. Great for ages 12 to the young at heart!
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our guide Aaron was fun and knowledgeable about the area. We had family visiting and this was a great way to show them the area and have a nice morning out. I would do this tour again and can recommend it to anyone from the area or from out of town.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have lived in the Tampa Bay area for a long time and know ST. Pete pretty well, and took this Segway tour only as practice for Segway tours we have later this year in Spain. But the tour guide did a great job and so I enjoyed it a lot. He also had some additional information I had never heard before, and some fun facts as well. I really recommend it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I recently went on an afternoon sedway tour in St. Petersburg. I highly recommed it as a way to see the beautiful St. Pete waterfront and have some good ole' fun for a couple of hours. Vince was our guide, did a great jopb, and had us up and running in a matter of a few minutes. Within 15 minutes the movement and control almost becomes second nature. Anyone can do it. Our group of 7 included and 84 year old?

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This Was A Fun Tour, Our Guide Aaron Was Very Knowledgeable and entertaining, Definitely Would recommend

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The experience was very well received by my group. I would highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't done a segway and anyone who wants to check out St. Pete in a new way.