“Segway tour fun”

St. Petersburg Segway Tours
Ranked #8 of 81 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 hours of being a kid again!!! Take a segway tour with us and discover how beautiful downtown St. Petersburg really is. Ride through some of St. Pete's's most popular destinations with an experienced guide. Tour stops include The Pier, The new Salvador Dali museum, the storied Vinoy Park Hotel, as well as some secret views of our town that will surprise even the locals. It's a great way to show off your town to visitors and guarantee huge smiles & adrenaline rushes for everyone who joins us. Great for ages 12 to the young at heart!
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My Ladyfriend and I are not teenagers (I am over 70), but in many ways this segway tour of old downtown St. Pete was like a kid's adventure. The Segways themselves were easy to master--even for an old man with a bad back-- and our tour guide, Marty, was pleasant and very helpful. Afterwards my ladyfriend could only say "Fun, Fun, Fun."

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The Segway tour of St. Pete was one of the best times of my life! I seriously had such a great time! Martin, our tour guide, was friendly, knowledgeable, personalble, and professional. I thouroughly enjoyed his company and feel that he made the tour and experience that much better. He made us all feel at ease and did a great job at teaching us how to ride the Segways. The tour itself was interesting and the scenery was just beautiful. I didn't want the tour to end!! It was such a good time that I can't wait to do it again soon! I will be bringing more friends and family members with me so that they too, can experience the fun with me!! Thanks again Martin for great memories and a good time!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had a wonderful time last Sat with gorgeous weather and a friendly & informative guide on our Segway tour of downtown St Pete!! He knew so much history even though I've lived here over 30 yrs, he told me lots of tidbits I never knew.
I highly recommend going on this tour. It was great fun!!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I would have never guessed that I would have enjoyed the tour as much as I did. Segways were fun and very easy to use. Our tour guide, Marty, made the tour fun and interesting. Great way to spend some time and good way to see the city. Definitely think the company should utilize the tour guides for some advertising. A company t-shirt would be a great way to get you noticed and more customers, not to mention it would look professional.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We just had a blast with Martin our tour guide. We went on a Saturday morning with perfect weather. Our tour guide was very informative and knew exactly were to take us to make the trip exciting and fun. We had the 2 hour tour and it was so much fun that we did not even notice time going by so fast. I will truly recommend this activity to any person, specially if you have never done it before. This is a new, fun and exciting experience that will be a lot of fun.