“Go for Yoga!”

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Go for Yoga!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

The garden part--flowers, etc--was not that impressive. I may have been there at the wrong time of year for blooming, but it is still nice to take a stroll through the park on a sunny afternoon. I primarily went to take a yoga class, and I really enjoyed it. It made for such a nice setting--and they were not always in the same spot in the garden, so that kept it interesting. See the website for yoga schedule and fees.

• Polish first
Sarasota, Florida
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Pretty but small”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I really like it here and we often take a stroll but it is not very big and you are done quickly. Those koi fish are Always hungry! I would wish for more colorful flowers but see only jungle around me. Still very pretty. The best is to combine with the kids museum great explorations which is right there too, so you have to do a little more.

Visited April 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Small but beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's a real pretty garden to visit in the heart of the city. Use the coupon from the Visitors Brochure to get 1/2 off. After the walk around the Garden, we had a little picnic from our snack bag.

Smyrna, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So pretty! Great for a morning stroll with the kiddos.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Such a pretty garden in the middle of beach life. Who knew all of this was hidden away?! I highly recommend going early in the morning. Everything is so pretty as the sun starts peeking through the trees. It gets a little humid the closer you get to lunch. Very stroller-friendly and kids did not get bored.

Lakeland, Florida, USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The gardens look great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I visited Sunken Gardens for the first time in decades. It was better than I remembered it. The place looks great. I did not think it looked at all "run down" as some other commenters have said. There were a couple of areas that you could tell were in transition but I was not turned off by it. I plan to come back again. It's a great place to sit and meditate.