I was recently on a last minute excursion to Florida. I was not sure which city I was going to stay in, much less which hotel. I drove into St. Pete from Tampa and was taken by the charming and somewhat vibrant downtown area near the Bay. I drove around for quite a while checking out hotels. I've always had great experiences with Hampton Inns, and the location was perfect (a block from the water front and walking distance to many bars and restaurants). I had a great weekend here. The hotel was quiet, clean, had a nice pool, and great staff. My only gripe is that valet parking is the only option--the price is reasonable, I guess, but it is a little annoying to have to depend on someone else to retrieve your car. This seems to be the norm in downtown St. Pete though so you just have to deal with it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn