“Good value and selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #209 of 894 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bakery, Sandwiches, salads and beverages
Newark, Delaware
“Good value and selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

One of our first choices to go when for lunch. The sandwiches are made to order on freshly baked bread. They have a good selection to choose from. The pick 2 half a sandwich and a bowl of soup is my go to item. Love the French onion soup!

• Visited December 2013

Whitby, Canada
“Amazing how all Panera Bread locations taste exactly the same”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

You always know what you are going to get at Panera Bread, they are now near Toronto, Canada and taste just the same as in the States....I love the pick 2 with soup and a salad, I try not to eat the treats but sometimes give in....a muffie doesn't make me feel too guilty......love this place.

• Visited December 2013
Whitby, Canada
“Enjoy ALL the Panera Bread locations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good coffee, treats, and I like the idea of having two items for my lunch, soup and salad with crusty bread or soup and sandwich with chips or an apple......never once have I not enjoyed my food .....visited many branches and we even have a couple in Canada now, just as good .

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Taste of Happy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Like most people I have my favorite go- two's for certain things and Panera is one of those. If innovative sandwiches and salads for people on the go that demand fresh, quality ingredients isn't enough, there's the bakery, that's what I'm writing about. Several years ago a friend introduced me to the cinnamon crunch bagel and honey walnut cream cheese. When I need to say thanks to a business associate, want to brighten somebodies day, or just treat myself to something special, this is my go-to. I have three of these go-two's for favorite things but Panera's cinnamon crunch bagel with honey walnut cream cheese is at the top of the list, twice just last week. If you haven't tried it treat yourself to something special today.

• Visited September 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Always a great place to unwind and do business...but with a cost!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great coffee. Great lunch. Great atmosphere. The only issue I have with Panera is that their pricing can get a little carried away. Lighten up Panera, lets not try to break my bank account please.

Visited August 2013