“Great Diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family Owned Diner
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Clean, with good, reasonable food prices. Nice variety and good service. Sort of an old style diner with a modern flair.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Oh my gosh this was great. Great service. Incredible food. I had the big breakfast burrito. It was massive but incredibly good. My wife had the biscuits and gravy. She loved it. Great bacon too

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Husband and I stopped in for breakfast on a recent Sunday. Portions were large, arrived hot and served with a smile. I tried the Strata and it was very good! Husband had a Breakfast Burrito which he enjoyed with a side of pancakes. That was a BIG breakfast!! Parking lot is small in the back and there is some parking on the side street. The place is small so I am sure you often have to wait but our timing was good, we were seated right away. A good value, good food, we hope to return soon!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We just moved down the street and have become obsessed with Trip's! The food is absolutely delicious. We have been for breakfast and lunch and have walked away very full and very happy.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had breakfast and lunch here. Both times the food was good and the staff were all very helpful and polite.