“Great find ”

Description: Family Owned Diner
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great find ”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Oh my gosh this was great. Great service. Incredible food. I had the big breakfast burrito. It was massive but incredibly good. My wife had the biscuits and gravy. She loved it. Great bacon too

Florida
“Good Find!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Husband and I stopped in for breakfast on a recent Sunday. Portions were large, arrived hot and served with a smile. I tried the Strata and it was very good! Husband had a Breakfast Burrito which he enjoyed with a side of pancakes. That was a BIG breakfast!! Parking lot is small in the back and there is some parking on the side street. The place is small so I am sure you often have to wait but our timing was good, we were seated right away. A good value, good food, we hope to return soon!!!

Visited May 2014
“So happy I live down the street!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We just moved down the street and have become obsessed with Trip's! The food is absolutely delicious. We have been for breakfast and lunch and have walked away very full and very happy.

Visited April 2014
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had breakfast and lunch here. Both times the food was good and the staff were all very helpful and polite.

• Visited May 2014
“Yummy food and great service ”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

It is a nice little place in the middle of nothing. The food was amazing. Must have the pancakes and I am typically not a pancake person. We went twice during our stay in st Pete. The wait is always there, but they get you in quickly. Affordable prices too. Parking sucks, but it well worth it.

1 Thank Mnea