“spendy”

Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family Owned Diner
“spendy”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

my girls and i come here maybe 3 times a year, only because of the price. i must say try the cheese grits. thats the only reason we go!

New York City, New York
“Nice Diner”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

It was nice to find a diner....St Petersburg does't have many breakfast places. The french toast was fantastic and the service was great and friendly. Would go back again

• Visited February 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My friends and I stopped at Trip's on Sunday for breakfast, and it was delicious! It was Sunday morning, so they were very busy but we didn't wait longer than 20 minutes. The service was VERY fast too. We probably had our food within 15 minutes of ordering it.
The eggs were delicious, and the pancakes and waffles were cooked perfectly.

People around us were ordering lunch, and the club sandwich looked amazing. I'll be back to try more!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jessica P
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We asked a local for a breakfast restaurant and she directed us to Trip's. The wait on Sunday morning was 10 minutes. We sat at the counter. I had the Eggs Benedict with the potatoes. It was delish. My friend had the Crab Omelette with grits and corn bread. she enjoyed her breakfast. The food and service were spot on. The servers were pleasant and gave us a history of the Diner.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank traveler07577
“great food, good price.”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I just recently moved back to the pinellas county area and I was searching for a yummy breakfast place. I looked it up on trip advisor and found trips. The reviews are right, the food is great and the service is good. Ill defiantly be back and ill be bring friends and family.

• Visited November 2013