“Bring roach spray”

Description: Family Owned Diner
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Bring roach spray”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Really good food. But the few times I have gone I see large and small roaches crawling on the wall in between the dining area and the kitchen. It just screams unsanitary conditions. I won't go back because I keep thinking I will see a roach leg in my cheese grits.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Home town diner with great food and great service”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have gone to Trip's twice. First time had meatloaf and mashed potatoes that were excellent. Second time went for drinks and appetizers with 10 guests. They accommodated our party with great service. The spinach and crab dip is the best I have ever tasted. Real crab. The atmosphere is fun and wait staff are all friendly.

Lowell, Massachusetts
“Great family breakfast!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went here with my husband, son and in laws. Great breakfast with good size portions but not so big you are wasting food. Waffle was light and fluffy. Fruit was delicious and fresh. Would go back if in the area again!

Saint Petersburg, FL
“Awsome Cuban Sandwich!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Being from the Tampa Bay area we are inundated with places serving Cuban Sandwiches. Trips has one of the best I've ever tasted. Fresh ingredients and pressed to hot perfection. Delicious!

• Visited July 2013
“What a GREAT find for breakfast!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I almost don't want to write this because I am afraid we will never get a table again but this place is FANTASTIC!!!!

I have yet to find a decent place for breakfast that didn't have the same old omelet, biscuits and gravy, etc. I love the classics but I like to mix it up every so often too! It seems like if you find a place with a diverse menu you pay a premium for it. Not at Trip's.

The menu had everything you would expect for breakfast but with some special items like STRATA!!!!!! If you've never had it its like a quiche but better. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD! My husband had an omelet and corned beef hash which was DELICIOUS and such a nice change to the canned/dog food crap most places serve!

The service was fantastic! Very attentive and made us feel SOOO welcome! This was our first visit and we are already excited to make it a weekly event.

• Visited July 2013