“Boy Was I Surprised What $10 Could Deliver”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #576 of 916 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“Boy Was I Surprised What $10 Could Deliver”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

OK, I have dined all over the world and at some of the finest and most expensive restaurants to be had; but, my late Sunday experience at this humble little strip-mall eatery far exceeded my expectations.

The chicken tenders were obviously not pre-frozen, were freshly dusted and fried. This produced amazingly tender and flavorful meal. The creamy cole slaw was fresh and crisp as were the french fries, as well.

Hey, it is great when you can find a really good meal for under $10. I would not hesitate to visit this restaurant the next time I visit this area.

• Visited December 2012

Arlington, Vermont
“Should have known better”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Bad, frozen food served in a dirty environment. I could go on, but you get the point. If you want a sports bar with good food try Three Birds Tavern. I don't understand why people would spend their hard-earned money on this garbage.

• Visited November 2012
Avon, Ohio
“Poor service for average food”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a sandwich around 5:30 and a glass of ice tea. After waiting 20 minutes my waitress asked if I had gotten my food. She checked on my order and found it had gone to a different table. They remade mine and compt my order for the mix up. The food was average but free. She dropped off a check for the tea and after waiting another 15 minutes to pay, I asked another waitress to take my payment. Never going back.

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Family Sports Bar, What you expect with good service”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have been to this Beef's many times. I'm a big fan of Wings, and Beef's does a decent job with Wings. Lots of flavors for the wings -- the "Hot" is pretty standard Buffalo Wings. I like the Lemon Pepper wings when I'm in the mood for something different. If you go during Happy Hour, you can get the wings for $.50 each.

The other items on the menu are pretty good. Decent salads, sandwiches and the usual food you would expect at a Beef O'Brady's family friendly sports bar.

The best part is the service. Most of the servers are very friendly and personable. Manager Frank really wants to make your visit good. There is a nice Kid's night on Tuesday, where kids eat free with an adult meal. That's why we usually go on Tuesday.

• Visited March 2012