“Cozy Ambience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Cozy Ambience”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Bonefish Grill has a cozy ambience for patrons and family and the food was good and the service was good also the best appetizers for me and I think everyone would like is the bang bang shrimp and Wagyu beef and ginger dumplings and prices are reasonable

• Visited July 2014

St. Petersburg
“This used to be so good”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have eaten at Bonefish a lot over the years and I always order the house salad and Bang Bang shrimp tacos. We noticed the salad has not been as good over about the past year, not taking care in the presentation like they used to and now just tossing in some grape tomatoes instead of plum tomato slices. It also used to be in a bowl and now it is a smaller plate.
What really got me tonight was the change in the shrimp tacos. you get 3 smaller ones now instead of 2 and the tortillas are different and definitely not as good, if I can even call them good. The tortillas were cold too. The plate is different so you get only about a half of portion of your side.
We still came back after they downgraded the salad but now with the tacos changed like this, I am not sure we will be back.

1 Thank GojiAnna
Bradenton
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Always a good experience - Food was awesome and the bang bang shrimp is the best! It was Tuesday Lobster night and my daughter had this - unfortunately it was a bit on the dry side, all other food was great

Clearwater, FL
“Great Cilantro Salad”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had a great Cilantro Salad with grilled shrimp. My mother had a Kobe beef burger with parmesan fries. Bonefish does a great job, surprised I don't go more. Our server Kayleen was a pro and very patient with my (ahem) elderly mother.

Orlando, Florida
“Delicious Food but very noisy”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The food is always excellent at any Bonefish! My Shrimp and Scallops were melt in your mouth with the scalloped potatoes...too wonderful! My friend had the Tuna Sashimi which was amazing!
I have always enjoyed experiences at Bonefish with one exception which is that even though we requested the most quiet area it was still really noisy.
Oh well, I still recommend this restaurant for the food!

• Visited May 2014