“One of our favorite places”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #84 of 894 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“One of our favorite places”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Food is always great and we love going on Wednesdays when Bang Bang Shrimp is $5 and there are specials on wine. I did have to send mine back recently since it just wasn't cooked properly and the manager took care of it himself and took it off our bill. The wine list is just OK but we have our favorites. The service is always good and the wait staff is very friendly and fun. We usually sit in the bar area (not at the bar) which is 1st come 1st serve and often meet very nice people that are sharing the high-top table. We would go there every week if we could afford it!

Visited April 2013

Houston, Texas
“Not what I expected from a $$$ restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Unique restaurant, but no space to enjoy your experience or food without 'touching' your neighbor. It was Valentine's Day and I took my sweetie there for our first visit; I was unimpressed from the beginning. The wait, (which I expected to be at least 35-40 min) was about 1 hour. The roaming waitress asked us about 12 times if we wanted a mixed drink or appetizer (If I was able to use both hands to hold something, I would have) After we were seated on top of our neighbors, the food just wasn't on par with the normal 4-star level. My wife has the Sea Bass which was about the size of a cell phone; I had shrimp and scallops. Both items were without flavor and very small in portion control. Perhaps next time my experience will be better!

• Visited February 2013
Florida
“Went for Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

While we have gone to Bonefish often for dinner, this was our first time for their Sunday Brunch. I want to start with saying how wonderful our service was. There were nine of us and our server took it all in stride- she was friendly and attentive. In fact, the entire staff was friendly with smiles and welcoming attitudes. It was Easter and I was a little concerned about service on a holiday but Bonefish had it together! Most of us got omelets with hash brown casserole or fresh fruit- excellent. I thought prices were a little high for brunch items but would probably go again for a special occasion.

Visited March 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Bonefish is the best. We have been to two of their locations in the St. Petersburg area, and the food and service is just outstanding. If you are not on a diet, try the shrimp appetizer, it is just out of this world.
No pretense, just great food; service

• Visited February 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Too busy, bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food is good. The price is a little high but probably worth it IF you could enjoy the meal and not feel either rushed or totally ignored. I dread the unexpected experience I will have when friends suggest we dine here. I am not pleased with a restaurant where I feel that are more interested in a "turn around" on the table than the people dining.

Visited January 2013