“Went for Sunday Brunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Florida
“Went for Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

While we have gone to Bonefish often for dinner, this was our first time for their Sunday Brunch. I want to start with saying how wonderful our service was. There were nine of us and our server took it all in stride- she was friendly and attentive. In fact, the entire staff was friendly with smiles and welcoming attitudes. It was Easter and I was a little concerned about service on a holiday but Bonefish had it together! Most of us got omelets with hash brown casserole or fresh fruit- excellent. I thought prices were a little high for brunch items but would probably go again for a special occasion.

Visited March 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great seafood restaurant”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Bonefish is the best. We have been to two of their locations in the St. Petersburg area, and the food and service is just outstanding. If you are not on a diet, try the shrimp appetizer, it is just out of this world.
No pretense, just great food; service

• Visited February 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Too busy, bad service”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food is good. The price is a little high but probably worth it IF you could enjoy the meal and not feel either rushed or totally ignored. I dread the unexpected experience I will have when friends suggest we dine here. I am not pleased with a restaurant where I feel that are more interested in a "turn around" on the table than the people dining.

Visited January 2013
“Nice time but too loud”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I recently took a friend to bonefish. Good service. Decent burger. He had sirloin with parma and shrimp. Cooked well. Good bread with pesto and oil. I have been before and the food is ok. It isn't mind blowing and the restaurant is far too loud and filled with obvious drunks. I won't repeat this location but I have been to the one in largo and enjoyed it

Visited April 2013
Omaha
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My first stop in St. Pete. I know its a chain but they did a great job of everything. Service was over the top friendly. The food was well done and delicious. Wouldn't hesitate to hit again for any reason.

• Visited March 2013