“Good bar food in a welcoming, gay bar setting!”
Review of Georgie's Alibi - CLOSED

Georgie's Alibi
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: VIDEO BAR - DANCE CLUB - SPORTS CAFE We also have a large outdoor patio area for drinking and dining with its own patio bar.
St Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Good bar food in a welcoming, gay bar setting!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The bar food consists of sandwiches, finger food, and desserts, and is quite acceptable. The atmosphere is welcoming for both women and men!

• Visited October 2013

Tarpon Springs, Florida, United States
“Had a great time”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was there last Friday night found the bar to be clean and friendly . The food was fresh even the staff was great . I met some nice people Will go back again. Enjoyed my night out. Gary

• Visited June 2014
“Terrible Service and Horrendous Management”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

When first stepped Georgie's I quickly realized it was a gay bar which is cool with me since I have no issues with people who are attracted to the same sex... However, my server didn't even look at me in the eyes when I placed my order for a Californian burger. My burger arrived 45 mins later and it was completely stale and I couldn't digest it. So I immediately asked to speak with the manager. Once the manager arrived or at least somebody pretending to be the manager got there he told me if I didn't like the burger I could leave. He told me all this before I could voice my concerns that I'd just like a burger that wasn't completely stale. To make a short shorter, I'll never be going here again. It was by far the rudest I have ever been treated by anybody in my life. What ever happened to the customer is always right? I suggest you stay far far away from this place whether you are gay or straight.

2 Thank MitSLittle
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Friendly little gay bar”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I came in from out of town and stopped in Georgie's for a drink and to hang out with the locals. This was a nice luittle bar and the bartenders were very friendly. They quickly made me feel at home. There was not much of a crowd that evening, because there was a big Gay Festival in Orlando, so a lot of the St. Pete locals went out of town for the big celebration. I still had fun though/ This bar had a nice, relaxing atmosphere and there were even a few gogo boys to watch from a distance. I would recommend this bar to out of towners. :)

1 Thank Brian L
Niagara Falls
“Always of favourite of ours”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My Partner and I have been going here for years. We really enjoy the food here...though the menu seems to have shrunk suddenly. The 2 for 1 drink specials have suddenly gone away too. Please bring them back!! We visit usually only a few times during our vacations but always seem to meet nice people here.

Visited January 2014
Bary B, General Manager at Georgie's Alibi, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for your comments and patronage. I just wanted to let you know that we will have an expanded and revised menu in place within the next two weeks. Also, although we no longer have 2 for 1 drink specials, we have extended our Happy Hour to 7-days a week 4 pm to 9 pm! Our Happy Hour prices are deeply discounted and competitive. We felt this was the most fair and equitable pricing structure for both our Happy Hour and late night guests. Again, Thank you for visiting us!