“Really Good Deep Dish Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 857 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Really Good Deep Dish Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The pizza is so tasty and fresh, and not TOO greasy. The place has a cool, laid-back vibe. You can sit inside or out. It's definitely one of the best pizza joints in the St Pete area.

Visited May 2012

Florida
“Took my family and they loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I visit Cappy's often-I've been going for years! It has always been one of my favorite restaurants. Years ago I used to have to drive to Tampa for it so needless to say, I was thrilled when they opened a St. Pete location. I recently had a lot of family visiting so I took them to Cappys. Our Chicago-style pizzas and salads were excellent ( as always). We didn't have to wait very long for our food and the server was friendly ( which is important to me). Can't say enough good things about this local pizza joint!

Visited March 2013
Key Largo
“My husband's favorite Pizza Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

When we are visiting St. Petersburg, my husband's favorite place to eat is Cappy's....The salads are great and the pizza is delicious. Love the do it yourself honor system beer and beverages. Always a good time...

• Visited March 2013
Westport, Connecticut
“Perfect Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

How did I find perfect NYstyle, thin, crispy crust pizza in St. Petersburg,FL? just lucky? actually, the place is so cool looking we had our eyes on it for a few trips...so glad we stopped! Great staff and quaint Bungalow style old house add to the charm.
The salads are huge. Plan to share.
Fun and funky.
Loved it.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Great chicago style pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

great chicago style pizza! very fresh, with no commercial, preservative taste. We love it here. Unique place for pizza.

• Visited January 2013