“Best Burgers paired with Top Notch Service”
Review of The Avenue

The Avenue
Ranked #58 of 908 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: website is http://theavenuedtsp.com/
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best Burgers paired with Top Notch Service”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hands down the best burgers, pulled pork and to-die-for mac-n-cheese in town. Friendly staff that go above and beyond to create a special experience for their guests.

• Visited October 2013

Tampa, Florida, USA
“Great food in St. Pete”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great menu with lots of options, food is tasty and wait staff is friendly. I've been to the restaurant on three separate occasions and have yet to be disappointed.

Visited September 2013
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Best Burger in St Petersburg....”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I consider myself quite picky about my burgers and often find myself disappointed at many restaurant attempts to make the perfect burger...a friend had suggested give this a try last Friday night Sept 8 and found as close to a perfect burger as I have experienced in the Tampa - St Petersburg area...had the Raging Bull - a perfectly cooked grass fed bison burger along with the fries and onion rings.

Very nice décor interior - kind of funky hip but not too ultra trendy as many places tend to be...had more of a Austin Texas kind of cool vibe, yet was not too much that anyone over 30 would feel intimidated by, there were ages from couple of familes to middle age couples and everything in between, so quite comfortable for all...or that is my impression and that was a Friday!

Clearly a place that knows how to do it right...nice atmosphere, excellent service - could not recall name but mentioned she is dance teacher if that helps as management should recognize her friendly and attentive service. Great selection of craft beers on tap - although could be a little more extensive given the type of restaurant it is to possibly expand the tap beer options. It might also be worthwhile listing the tap beers and origin/type of beer as well on menu card for customers to look over....that honestly, would be my only recommendation on how to improve on what otherwise, in my opinion is a great addition to the growing lineup of stellar dining establishments in downtown St. Pete.

• Visited September 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Avenue is one of our go-to places for burgers. We love the atmosphere and the people here are great too. They've got great burgers, mac'n'cheese and fries. We've brought family here from out of town- They really enjoyed it! The only thing I'll say say is we've learned to try and come at off times because it can get crowded/loud at peak times. Over all, a great place!

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Not all that it was cracked up to be.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A few family members had raved about this place, so while I was visiting in St. Pete, I checked it out the first chance I got. What did I think? Meh. The burgers tasted fried not grilled or char-broiled. There is nothing special about this place. The waitress was not rude, but she seemed indifferent to us. The burgers were not cooked to the correct temperatures as ordered. One of us sent their burger back, the rest of us persevered. The only thing that stood out for me in a positive way were the tater tots. I will not be going back.

• Visited July 2013