“interesting food”
Review of Tryst

Tryst
Reserve with OpenTable
Tryst is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 907 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A mix of eclectic foods and high-end wine and spirits, including one-of-a-kind signature cocktails on Beach Drive in St. Petersburg. Discover the indulgence of our culinary team's unique take on traditional and nontraditional creations served every night in addition to one of the best parties in Downtown.
Clearwater, Florida
“interesting food”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Nice atmosphere. Crab spinach dip is a must try appetizer. Many people like their risotto balls as well. Good bar scene and crowd.

• Visited January 2014

“Great location, food and cocktails.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I chose this place because it is located right across from the Museum of Fine Arts. There is outside seating and the place is totally cute. I was served immediately and ordered appetizers. I wish I could remember the name of the cocktail I had because it was delicious...it was made with cucumber and lemongrass. I had the Tuna tartar, the Beet salad and the Duck confit spring rolls. They were great, but I must say the spring rolls were a total surprise. Super creative and tasty.

1 Thank lovefortrav
Crestview Hills, Kentucky
“Great sidewalk lounge spot”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I came across Tryst while enjoying a stroll on a warm mid-December day. The great music and the lounge-y vibe enticed us to stop for drinks and an appetizer, even though it wasn't time for dinner yet.

Our arancini appetizer was generously sized and delicious. The St. Germain cocktails were enormous (although perhaps a little watery). The service was great.

We enjoyed meeting and talking to another couple while people-watching other patrons and plenty of passers-by. In the end, it was difficult to leave, we were so relaxed and content.

Overall, a great little spot in a great area. Recommended.

Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Pasta & Bacon”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Two of the best inventions in history and they did it well. What more can you ask for? Service was excellent. I don't drink so can't comment on the bar.

1 Thank Howard K
Lakeland, Florida
“Best for lunch or drinks at the Bar”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We booked a table for two for Christmas Eve - 4 course set menu. All items on menu were very creative, but food for the most part was average. Exception was the Baby Beet Salad. It was excellent! I had the Duck Spring Rolls for appetizer, which didn't taste like they were freshly made at the restaurant. The Potato Chip Crusted Grouper sounded awesome, but the fish was somewhat dry and bland. The Creme Brûlée was good, but nothing special. We received our 2nd course before finishing our 1st. Waiter took our drink order, meal order & presented our check. That was it, except when I asked for him only to remind him of the glass of wine I ordered with dinner. Tab was $130 including tip for two 4 course + 1 glass of wine + 1 specialty drink. I didn't find that expensive at all. Valet would have been a great perk at this location. Had to park a good 10 minute walk from the restaurant. Outdoor & bar areas are fabulous & would return for that, and for lunch. Dinner, not so much.