“Awesome!!!!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

You have to do this!!! Have two boys 11 & 13 loved it! Parents did also. Remi is great. Showed us so many things. I was a little nervous but you do catch on fast. Trust me you will love it! Best teacher.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“U have to do this”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Omg this was the coolest thing ever! If u r in the area it's a must do! Remi is such a nice guy he taught me & my hubby how to use the segway he was so nice & sweet took us to the best views where we got to take great pictures. Best price too I shopped around very good segways too I haven't ridden one before but I have seen them these r great models expensive too. If ur looking to have fun u should def spend the afternoon with remi!!!

Visited December 2013
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Remi Segway Tours. St Petersberg. Tampa. USA”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Just back from a fantastic holiday in orlando and tampa. Booked the segway tour with Remi tours for our last day for my husband and twin girls. What a fantastic experience, Remi was a lovely guy who made sure we were all comfortable with how to use the segways before we began our tour around Fort De Sota Park. What an amazing way to sight see this wonderful park! Don't hesitate to book this, you will not be disappointed, Remi is such a lovely guy and will ensure you have an amazing time using the segways.

Visited October 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent, safe and amazing location for the tour”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

So refreshing to find someone who cares so much about safety first! Door to Segway service. Remi is a genuine and informative guide whom we noticed has the respect of park rangers and hotel staff alike. Thanks Remi for a fab tour - thoroughly recommended.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mark B
glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our family of 5 were lucky enough to this whilst on holiday in Clearwater! my kids age 11,12 and 17 all say it was the best thing we done on holiday and I agree! I was a bit worried that we may not be able to get the hang of it but Remi is a superb teacher! within minutes he had us all on the segways no problem! the scenery on the tour was just beautiful, we had wild dolphins swim right up to us as we sat for a break by the water. What a wonderful time! You have to do this whilst on holiday if you get the chance, it was so good to do something other than themeparks,waterparks etc - it honestly was so much fun and made all the better by having such a wonderful instructor- thank you Remi :-)

Visited July 2013