“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Orlando, Florida
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We found this place several months ago quite by accident.

The sushi is very good and very fresh. They have some of the best pork dumplings that I have every had and their seaweed salad is great.

The bar is quite nice and well stocked. The overall atomsphere is great.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank blondie9093

Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“good place for drinks and snack”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a good place for drinks and a snack, the rolls are not bad. The drinks are OK, but a little over priced. Good place to bring clients from out of town or to start the night.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RyanS1
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good choice for Sushi lovers”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My Sweetie and I caught an early week night dinner at Vue Sushi before attending a meeting downtown. I'm not a big Sushi fan, but my guy LOVES Sushi. And he is pretty picky. I actually ordered a Sushi dish instead of my usual wimping out and ordering Tempura vegetables. I was surprised how much I liked my meal, which had lots of perfectly prepared rice, crab, seaweed and salmon all wrapped up in delicious little bites. It was great, and when our waiter brought us a side of eel sauce, that made it all the better!

I enjoyed the decor, it seemed like it could be a "real happenin' place" as we used to say back in the day, but since we were the only diners there until just a few minutes before we left at 6:15, we didn't get to enjoy the atmosphere of a full restaurant.

I will definitely go again, but it'll be a weekend and later in the evening.

• Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“Chic spot for a few drinks and a little Sushi”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very hip setting, with great drinks and good Sushi. Not a traditional Sushi establishment, but rather a very good bar that serves Sushi. Stop by for a few drinks and a little Sushi.

• Visited December 2012
Dunedin, Florida
“slo....oo...oo...oow”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We went to Vue on a sat night. in August. Off-season.( Might I also add it was the week of the RNC which totally screwed everybody in Pinellas county in the hospitality industry.) Anyway,our server was nice and sufficient, being pretty much the only one there. The other server came in late,which was apparent since she was reprimanded as soon as she walked in,then was just standing around drinking red bull and smacking away on gum .classy.. So there were only 3 parties in there and it took about 30 mins to receive our order. Far too long. The "owner", I'm assuming, was helping out the sushi guy until the other 2 chefs got there at almost 8:00? on a sat? odd. When the food finally arrived it was delicious,no denying that,but we have no plans on returning anytime soon. Theres far too many better, more organized establishments around the area. The owner looked miserable,never smiled, never said a word to any customers. Nice hospitality. I wouldnt be surprised if this place gets a visit from Gordon Ramsey soon...

• Visited September 2012