“Pick meals with less salt”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #481 of 916 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Asian
Treasure Island, Florida
“Pick meals with less salt”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Half way between sit down eating and pick out what you desire to eat from a menu when you walk in. Actually very convenient. Some meals have a lot less soy (salt) it you ask.

Visited April 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Traveling to the Far East was as far as my neighborhood”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Great food, great price in a casual sitdown environment. Love the Chai Tea and the many other goodies that Pei Wei has to offer. If you have been to PF Changs...it has similar items (Not the same menu) at a fraction of the costs. we joined their online club and get deals sent directly to our email inbox. So save a airfare ticket to the Far East and travel to your nearby Pei Wei...

Visited March 2012
Carmel, Indiana, USA
“Great food for a great price”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

The Caramel Chicken is fantastic. So is the Kung Pao. The combination dinners are a good value. The restaurant is nice. I had a coupon for a discount which they would not honor because your order had to be placed on-line. Since I was from out of town, I had no way to do this & know the exact time I would be there to pick it up. I thought the manager could have been a little more flexible about honoring this. One recommendation I would make to all Pei Wei restaurants is that most diners would like to finish their appetizer before the entree is brought out. Pei Wei seems to bring everything at once & to me that defeats the purpose of having an appetizer.

• Visited March 2012
Carmel, Indiana, USA
“Delicious + Friendly”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Pei Wei offers a fantastic menu with many options. This particular location in St Petersburg Florida was a delightful experience. The Manager came over to be sure that everything was delicious and we engaged him in conversation. He ended up recommending a beautiful beach for us to visit, which we did. Not only was the food wonderful, the prices are great and the service/management interaction very much appreciated.

• Visited December 2011