“A great fusion of cooking!”
Review of Nitally's

Nitally's
Ranked #76 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We loved the blend of cultures and food at Nitally's. I tried the Pananag Mole with Tofu, and my husband tried the fried rice with chorizo sausage. I inhaled mine, and he wasn't far behind. Nice selection of craft beers to wash down the spices. The Crispy Fried Tortilla with Mexican Chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream was killer. The only downside was the warm entrance room. The dining room we ate in was cool and comfortably.
Ally was a gracious host, spending time with us to make sure we enjoyed our food. We'll be back!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I want to love Nitallys sooooo badly, but they are the most inconsistent restaurant I have ever been to. The panang mole is the only thing on the menu that is always delicious, but it varies greatly in heat (spiciness) from day to day so be careful. Aside from that the positives are that the concept is fantastic, the dishes are exciting and the atmosphere is sweet, very casual and unpretentious. If you're willing to play the food lottery, you should give Nitallys a few chances. A few because your first go might be wonderful, terrible or mediocre, but eventually you'll get a taste of the magic everyone is talking about.

1  Thank BeachyBumsRWe
Reviewed July 3, 2013

A must stop on your trip to St. Petersburg. Great food, prices and vibe. Thank you Nitally's! A great addition to the vastly improving food scene in St. Petersburg.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

One of the best meals that I've had in St. Pete. If you like Thai, you'll love it. If you like Mexican, you'll love it. If you like both...you'll lose your mind. BE SURE TO TRY one of the fusion dishes. It's a little pricey for dinner, but DEFINITELY worth it for a special meal.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Upon our arrival on a Saturday evening, I was shocked to find that one of the dining rooms, there are two, was not air-conditioned and it was very very warm. However, we were lucky enough to be seated in the air-conditioned area of the restaurant. Many dishes were offered on the menu. The food was delicious. air! Our family loves hot food. If you share this passion, be prepared! Medium was VERY HOT and to our liking.
Interesting to note is that on a Saturday evening they were out of green beans. As this seems to be a staple vegetable and A component of many of the dishes offered on their menu. I found it quite disappointing. Of concern was the condition of the bathroom. I'm thankful that my trip was Following my dinner. Had I gone in prior to eating, I don't know that I would've been able to get through my meal. Save bar bathrooms, it was the single most filthy bathroom I have ever seen. This leads me to wonder what the condition of the kitchen would be. I would not suggest ordering the nan with red curry dipping sauce.... Unlike portions of other dishes, this appetizer consisted of one piece of nan and a small bowl of curry for 8 or $9.00. To be fair, it was absolutely delicious. We found ourselves just eating the sauce like soup. Would have gladly return to this restaurant if I had not seen the bathroom.

1  Thank Mommamia1217